Below is our procedure from one of our Sellers, give to your buyer, if
it is okay with him i will send the Bill_of_Lading, ATS and SPA for
him to sign, If you have any buyer interested in this offer, kindly
send an email to walades.oils@gmai....
Procedure on Akwalite
1. 2Buyer & Seller Signs & Seals Contract and exchange the signed copy
by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is
considered legally binding and enforceable
2. Seller issues Authority to board (ATB) in the name of the buyer
and copy inspector and all relevant emails
3. Buyer pays =N=7,000,000.00 (seven million Naira) and secures
clearance, chopper, for buyer supercargo to confirm the loaded cargo
through the ship agent via ship agent’s nominated account .Upon
confirmation of product by BUYER’S SUPERCARGO, Buyer pays =N=20m for
bunkering of the vsl to cotonou for Q&Q(Only for Buyer that wants to
conduct Q&Q at cotonou waters
4. Buyer’s bank transfers bank guarantee for the total cargo cost
in the name of the seller to seller’s bank ( MT-103)
5. Inspectors go on board at the expense of the buyer.
6. Quality and Quantity (Q & Q) checks are done.
7. Arrangements are made to take over the vessel with the captain
through local handlers.
8. Buyer Pays for the Crude Oil & All Commissions as Recorded in
the MFPA Section of This Contract Agreement by swift or KTT to all
9. After confirmation of payment by all concerned buyer releases
documents to the buyer’s bank and vesel is allowed to sail to it port