1. BBDB file format 6 (used in BBDB versions 2.x) is now supported -
which works much better with a simple patch to BBDB. See:
http://karra-asynk.appspot.com/doc/asynk/asynk_2.html#SEC8 for more
2. Attempt to parse BBDB file with utf-8 and latin-1 encodings.
Additional encodings can be specified in the config.json config file.
3. Building the documentation from source is now trivial, and does need
4. IM fields are now synched across all sources
5. Better error recover in case of parse error with BBDB store
6. Bugs fixes dealing with fax, notes, and company fields in BBDB and