1. Add your public key to the keyring (http://biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=4320). In order for me to be able to print the list, the deadline for this is Wednesday, 2 November 2011 at 12:00.
2. You will be provided with a printout of the keyring. It is important that you verify your own fingerprint on it with a trusted copy of your key fingerprint.
3. After we are all gathered, we will take it in turns to read our own key fingerprint so everyone else can verify it on the printout provided. It is best to check off the fingerprints you have verified on the list.
4. Next we will verify the identity of the key owner by using a legal document (passport, driver's license, etc.). For each identity you have verified you can add another checkmark on the printout.
5. Now the official part of the party is finished and once you get back home you can download the keyring and sign each key that you validated. It is easy to identify those by having two checkmarks on the printout. You should then provide the owner of that key with your signed version and possibly upload it to a key-server.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact me. You may also spread the word through other information channels.