with the score manager closed:
1) open a template, or a score you are working on, go to any page
later in the document (score 1)
2) open a new default document (score 2), drag window so you can see
the page number of the 1st score
3) open score manager: does score 1 still show the current page, but
page NUMBER 1?
4) add an instrument, or make some changes to score 2
5) now click on the window of score 1 and try to nagivate 1p fwd /
back or to last page (doesn't work); enter a page number in the pg#
field and hit enter (stays on p1); click on the button to go to the
1st page (works)
6) go to scroll view and back to page view and click to go to last page (works)
i also got a crash at some point trying to navigate but can't
reproduce it. the rest i can reproduce.