- add your GDB dataset in the SOURCE menu
- add a shape dataset to the DESTINATION
- click on your datatype (your featureclass) on the left side and choose
"Duplicate as destination"
- connect the two with an arrow
- open the properties of the shape featuretype and choose "Fanout on
attribute" and choose the OBJECTID
On 8/6/07, leegold58 <leegold58@yaho...> wrote:
> I have a Geodatbase in ESRI. Inside the GDB is one (1) feature class.
> Inside this feature class are rows. Each row is a polygon.
> I want to tranform this feature class inside the GDB into a folder full
> of shape files where each shape file is a polygon per each row of the
> feature class.
> Using FME 2005.
> Please keep it simple - I'm new to FME.
> Thank you sincerely,
> Lee G.
+41 (0) 21 643 77 11