What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using
the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
dynamically as needed.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
Python, and others.
- Use glade_util_get_placeholder_from_pointer() in paste action activate
- Fixed bug #675395 "Using right click to add a widget over a placeholder do not work as expected every time"
- Fixed bug #675042 "plugins/gtk+.xml.in: always store GtkButton [x|y]align properties"
- Added custom style provider to setup GladeDesignView and GladeDesignLayout background color to @base_color
- Fixed memory leak on GladeSignalEditor::callback-suggestions emison
- Removed use of lots of deprecated functions
New and updated translations
- ca@valencia, courtesy of Gil Forcada
- de, courtesy of Christian Kirbach