Flickr Remote Organizer for GNOME (frogr) intends to be a complete application to remotely manage a flickr account from the GNOME desktop.
At this moment frogr is basically a flickr uploader for GNOME, but the plan is to iteratively evolve it towards a complete flickr manager which should allow things such as modifying properties for already uploaded pictures, managing flickr albums an so forth.
This new 0.7 release introduces some small additional -yet needed- new features, plus the usual bugfixing work. Most remarkable new features:
* Migrated to the new, OAuth-based, authentication system. * Import tags from picture's metainformation if present. * Allow setting the geolocation information for a picture, if available, as extracted from its metainformation. * Allow using a dark theme if available (needs GTK+ 3.x). * Small redesign of the menubar and the edit details dialog. * Added keyboard accelerators to menu items.
This project is Free Software and published under the terms of the GNU General Public License v3.
* What has changed in 0.7? ==========================
* Migrated to the new, OAuth-based, authentication system. Previous versions of frogr using the old API will be seamlessly updated. * Import tags from picture's metainformation if present.. * Allow setting the geolocation information for a picture, if available, as extracted from its EXIF data. * New tags added are inmmediately added to the auto-completion feature. * Allow using a dark theme if available (Ignacio Casal Quinteiro) * Show error when loading a picture if bigger than maximum allowed size. * Some redesign in the menubar and in the 'edit details' dialog. * Added keyboard accelerators to menu items. * Better integration with GTK+3 (e.g. primary toolbar, dark theme). * Fix issues in Mac OS X when opening external applications. * Introduced new dependency: libgcrypt (for OAuth). * As usual, other minor improvements, bug fixes and cleanups.
* #656432: Links in the about dialog do not work in MacOSX * #656448: Use the dark theme * #656466: Warning if filesize limit is reached * #656519: memleak fixes * #656520: Add geolocation support * #658120: Add new tags to the completion
News and updated translations:
* cs (Marek Černocký) * da (Joe Hansen) * de (Mario Blättermann) * es (Daniel Mustieles, Jorge González) * fr (Alain Lojewski, Bruno Brouard) * gl (Fran Dieguez) * nb (Kjartan Maraas) * nn (Kevin Brubeck Unhammer) * sl (Andrej Žnidaršič, Matej Urbančič)