A bugfix release in the stable 0.14 series of Rygel.
Changes compared to 0.14.1:
- Fix content range checks.
- Fix compatibility with Samsung's UE40E* devices.
- Force UTF-8 for titles, fixing invalid DIDLLite snippets.
- Use libunistring for UTF-8 collation if available.
- Get rid of unnecessary joins in virtual folders.
- Fix database upgrade from Rygel 0.6 (DB version 5)
- Add more mime-types for containers and codecs from the XIPH family.
- ca, courtesy of Joan Duran
- ca@valencia, courtesy of Joan Duran
- de, courtesy of Christian Kirbach
- fr, courtesy of Alexandre Franke
- hu, courtesy of Gabor Kelemen
- id, courtesy of Andika Triwidada
- it, courtesy of Luca Ferretti
- te, courtesy of Hari Krishna
Rygel is a home media solution that allows you to easily share audio, video and
pictures, and control of media player on your home network. In technical terms
it is both a UPnP AV MediaServer and MediaRenderer implemented through a plug-in
mechanism. Interoperability with other devices in the market is achieved by
conformance to very strict requirements of DLNA and on the fly conversion of
media to format that client devices are capable of handling.