After a long period of inactivity (called busy hacking on my Gnash
project instead), I started updating GnuAE to build again on a modern
Linux system. As the "gpv" GUI is gtk 1.2 based, it just doesn't work
anymore. I started on a Gtk 2 GUI, but as Glade has changed so much,
it's going to be a pile of work to get that done unless somebody else
So in a fit of laziness, I finished up the PHP support I had started.
This now builds a GnuAE PHP extension, and I plan to recode the GUI as a
series of PHP pages, rather than standalone. It seems more people could
access it that way. As I'm putting most of the UI into a library, it
should be easy to support more than PHP as well with the same code base.
Along with these updates, I converted from CVS to Git. I've been using
GIT and BZR for other projects, and they're way better than CVS.