We are glad to announce the release of new version of ApacheConf.
The latest version of product is 6.0
Key changes in this version:
- Viewer of the Apache log files (CustomLog directive)
- Editor of the .htpasswd files (AuthUserFile directive)
- Generating the passwords for .htpasswd file
- Editor of the .htgroup files (AuthGroupFile directive)
- The support of MS Windows Vista
- Improvements of program interface
- Some program bugs are corrected
Full list program features
- Represents all the information of Apache's main configuration
file in a structured view.
- Work with several web servers.
- Interaction with your Apache server. You can start, stop or
restart an Apache server on local computer or on remote computer
(under differnt OS) easily and quickly.
- Editing httpd.conf file using GUI and by manually in special
editor with syntax highlighting, bookmarks, line numbers.
- Downloading and uploading the configuration files directly
from(to) remote server via SSH or FTP connections.
- Automatic loading of the external configurations files, such as
files from the 'Include' directive, .htaccess files, .htpasswd,
.htgroup, CustomLog and ErrorLog files.
- ApacheConf has the full description of the all the directives that
might be present in httpd.conf.
- SSI Wizard.
- PHP Wizard.
- Editing the .htaccess files.
- Editing the .htpasswd files.
- Editing the .htgroup files.
- Viewing CustomLog for every virtual host separately.
- Viewing ErrorLog for every virtual host separately.
- Wizard for directory locking.
- Quick test of the configuration file on correctness.
- Embedded MS Internet Explorer for every Apache server.
- ApacheConf has the special managers for easily managing some of
Apache's directives (LoadModule, Alias directives, ErrorDocument,
language directives, charsets directives, etc).
- You can quickly switch to the text source of httpd.conf and the
current active directive will be selected automatically. This way
you can always compare how the program represents the text from the
- ApacheConf shows a warning message when an invalid directive
Also we have created the users forum on the site and now you can contact
us using this forum. Please leave your opinions there, suggest the new
features, report about program bugs and ask the questions to another users
of our software.