Halo bro, utk chipset Via bisa aja bro di "hack" kebetulan seminggu ini ane
lagi baca2 soal cara programming hh berbasis via chipset CBP7, CBP7.1,
CBP7.x (galnex, droid charge, stratosphere).
Baru sekedar baca2 aja :D lom ane praktekin krn barangnya lom ada di ane :p
Untuk programming nya berdasarkan apa yg ane dapat :
SET PHONE IN DIAG/ETS MODE
1. Download the VIA drivers and then install to your computer. If using a
Sprint device I suggest a 32-bit system. Verizon devices seem to still work
on 64-bit Windows as long as ETS mode is set.
2. Open Phone Dialer and dial *#*#DIAG#*#* and set USB to "CDMA MODEM"
3. Open Phone Dialer and dial *#*#DATA#*#* and select Edit > Enter MSL >
Others/More > ETS Channel and set to "USB"
4. Connect device to the PC and open up Device Manager and watch as most
drivers install by themselves. Manually point to the drivers if anything
fails. The two sets of drivers I have linked are all you need for the
Gnex.. if they aren't working for you.. remember these will only work on
32-bit systems. Still doesn't work? ..learn how to install drivers.
1. Install VPST
2. Go back to where you ran the VPST installer and you will see a D520
3. Copy that folder into Program Files/VIA Telecom/VPST/Projects.
4. The ProjectSettings.xml file that comes with D520 is restricted. We can
enable more features by tweaking the xml. For reference I have included an
example of my own xml. Use it as a base. Build off it if you want.. if
there is something valuable to be added please share the code!
5. Open VPST and go to "Task Setting" > Settings tab and set the Project to
D520 and Port Type to USB if it hasn't already auto-detected.
6. You will see the pESN displayed in the main VPST window in the lower
left corner when connected properly.
*NOTE: itu utk programming galnex, untuk devices lain mgkn sama.... tinggal