The register display (rd, r) and register modify (rm) commands now work
for tasks that were running when MCA/INIT was delivered.
There is a small change in the behaviour of rd/rm after you use the
pid, btt, btp and btc commands. I recommend that you read the rd and
bt man pages in Documentation/kdb, pay attention to KDB's notion of the
"current task" when working with registers.
* Support kdb_current_task in register display and modify commands.
* Document what changes kdb's notion of the current task.
* Update rd documentation for IA64.
* Move some definictions to kdbprivate.h and remove some unused symbol
* kdb v4.4-2.6.14-rc2-common-1.
* Document IA64 handlers command.
* Add more fields to the task command.
* Cope with MCA/INIT handlers in the ps command.
* Namespace cleanup, delete unused exports, make some functions static.
* Add a kdb_notifier_list callback when kdb is about to reboot the
* kdb v4.4-2.6.14-rc1-common-1.
* Coexist with kprobes.
* Coexist with MCA/INIT rewrite.
* Add KDB_ENTER_SLAVE to handle concurrent entry to kdb from multiple
* Add handlers command to control whether the MCA/INIT task or the
original task is displayed.
* Namespace clean up, remove unused kdba_sw_interrupt.
* kdb v4.4-2.6.14-rc1-ia64-1.