On Tuesday 30 December 2008 21:15, Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश शाह)
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Harsh Busa <harsh.busa@gmai...>
> >> can someone summarize this thread ? i m not sure if we are
> >> talking abt foss success stories anymore.
Real one true and fully unofficially licenced genuine advantage
Not so newbie thinks
1) M$ popularised the desktop
2) is good at marketing
Replies point to info showing things to be something else
4) Op thinks if M$ is popular and if it's not marketing it must be
some other "thing" they do right - however he is cluless about
5) Someone points out M$ unethical behaviour
6) Op confuses ethics, money making and business
7) Dinesh thinks anybody who corrects M$ crappy PR is an ogre and we
should learn from M$
8) Everbody is still wondering what is it that he wants us to learn
9) Inbetween everbody lets off some steam.
> Here is the summery.
> When a newbie asks a question we will ask him/her to f*** up and
> We will blame all FOSS issues to M$ and their puppets.
> Usalibilty in FOSS is f*** word so please don't ask. Usability is
> also against our principles and values. However, if you do make a
> mistake of asking be ready for flames.
> If you want a feature in FOSS, please write one yourself, we are
> too busy bashing M$ and their puppets.
> If you find a bug in FOSS, don't discuss it in this forum. This
> list is dedicated to abuse M$ and it's evil ways.
> If FOSS is not getting adopted blame M$!
> Let thousand flames flourish!
> With regards,
> --Dinesh Shah :-)
> Shah Micro System
> Blog-1: http://dineshah.wordpress.com/ > Blog-2: http://dineshah.blogspot.com/ > Fran Lebowitz - "My favorite animal is steak."