now the migration of beta4 --> rc1 is effective a problem occurs with
it seems to publish always old crl and not the new, I've put manually
the new crl but it still been replaced by the old one (which is outdated).
Like I've made a new install of the server I think that it's the new
version of the publication module that have a problem...
For info, the CRL that the module publish have this dates:
Last Update: Apr 25 12:06:09 2005 GMT
Next Update: Apr 25 13:06:09 2006 GMT
and is the 3rd CRL that had been generated
And the last we generated:
Last Update: Mar 9 08:11:45 2006 GMT
Next Update: Mar 9 09:11:45 2007 GMT
which is the last, 16st, CRL we generated.
Logs are exempt of information about this. (but in mode debug 2)