> I need Phone turn off event notification i tried to register the phone
> event like this
> err = PhnLibRegister(PhoneLibRefNum, appFileCreator, phnPowerOff);
check once more how PhnLibRegister works (in header or docs)
* @brief Register or unregister (when services == 0) an application so that
* from the Phone Library (Chapter 13) can be broadcasted to registered
* @param refNum: IN: Library reference number obtained from SysLibLoad.
* @param creator: IN: Creator ID of application registering for notifications
* @param services: IN: Bitfield of services for which notifications are
desired. See PhnServiceClassType
* for bit definitions.
* Register with a value of 0 to unregister for
* @retval 0 for success; otherwise failed
you don't register to event but group of events. so your parameter is completely
wrong and it doesn't register you to anything (or at least not to group which