My entire collection has to go.
All cars listed below are 100% rust free (even underneath) from the south with good titles, unless otherwise noted. Located near Jacksonville.
I'll start with the RT's.
1. Red 91 Spirit RT. Factory electric moon roof, power seat, power windows/ locks, Infinity. 3'' mandrel bent exhaust, adjustable FPR, boost & A/F on pillar, 16'' Enki wheels. Runs STRONG!! rust free southern car. paint is faded, headliner removed (partly to
prove that it IS a factory moonroof). 120k miles. driven daily.
2. white 91 Spirit RT, fair condition, but bad lower end knock.
still had oil pressure. (head & 568 tranny are flawless.)
3. white 91 Spirit RT, no motor or tranny, & missing parts, but a straight rust free
shell with good interior & title.
4. white 91 Spirit RT, no motor, or tranny, otherwise complete.
has a 91 ES 8 valve wiring harness in place. straight body & clean interior. was going to by my sons 8 valve daily driver.
5. Red 91 Spirit RT, no motor or tranny, engine fire, salvage title.
Interior is beautiful(tinted windows) & nice body panels from the doors back.
6. Red 91 Spirit RT, completely stripped & boxed. yes, everything! but no driveline. good title.
7.White 94 Plymouth Acclaim, TBI 2.5 that was cosmetically cloned into an RT. Grill, bumperskins, deck spoiler, tail lights, wheels & complete interior were installed, & it was my son's first ride until an accident killed the quarterpannel. Salvage title
+ a storage van FULL of too many RT parts to list. Several sets of wheels, both Red & White, at least 1 head casting, cams, several turbo's, wiring harnesses, complete nice interiors, computers, Cam & crank sensors, switches, relays, instruments, shifters & cables, spare red & white fenders, at least 1 extra deck spoiler, T-III Standard block
with caps & rods, used JE standard pistons, intakes, throttle bodys, exhaust manifolds, intake snorkels, ( 1 is MINT!) etc, etc, etc. Plus, a large collection of literature & FSM's, as well as ANY other part in my possession that looks like it might fit an RT.
(in other words, I'm not saving ANYTHING for me...I have too many irons in the fire, & have committed to consolidation!, so even the coolest trinkets will leave.)
8. 89 turbovan, loaded, FACTORY ELECTRIC MOONROOF, all stock w/ cold A/C. daily driver, nice body, good int, average paint.
9. 89 turbovan, new garnet red paint, tinted windows, clean int. was a strong runner w/ cold A/C, but jumped timing / will not start.
10. 89 turbovan, garnet red, all stock, runs / drives perfect, but no reverse.
11. 89 turbovan, clean body, no motor.
12. 90 turbovan, fact non a/c, light hit in front, -parts.
13. 89 Sundance RS, fresh black paint w/ garnet red striped interior (Sharp!) 17'' wheels, 93 ES clip, wing & tail lights, 89 T-II 2.2 (fat rod) w/ forged pistons, ported head, 63a/r turbo, stage 5 electronics, 255 pump, boost & a/f, manual valve body 413 from minivan, CSX intercooler, 2.5'' mandrel exhaust (quiet) Very Fast & reliable.
14. 88 shadow drag car, 2.2 / minivan 413, front mount cooler 3'' exhaust strong motor & tranny, not running, needs electronics & TLC
15. 89 Shadow ES T-I auto, no motor, but a sharp car.
16. 87 Shelby Charger fresh 89 T-II 2.2 conversion never completed. new clutch & tires. not running needs electronics & TLC rust free body in great shape
17. 87 Charger drag car, no motor. T-II wiring, 413 manual valve body, beautiful body w/ expensive paint. hollow nose for massive intercooler. very sharp.
18. 89 Lebaron GTC convertible. fact T-II 555 16'' lace, now has a 40k mile 2.5. perfect driveline, nice body, needs top fabric & TLC.
( for you locals, Yes, this was my badazz red one!)
19. 87 Lebaron premium convertible. digital, leather, etc. nice car, bad motor.
26. 86 Shelby turbo Z (?) T-Tops 555 tranny (not original) fair condition, bad motor
27. 83.5 turbo Z (one of the first built) no motor, but interesting.
28. 89 CS AGS (competition) no A/C T-II 555 complete, not running, rust around rear
29. 87 daytona T-top T-I 525 silver. no motor fair condition
30. 88 Shelby Z T-II 555,missing parts. -Parts
31. 85 rampage, Shelby conversion, 87 CSX driveline w/ 2 piece intake & Shelby Valve cover, complete ground effects from one of those California converted Shelby rampages, hit hard in front, good motor -parts
32. 85 rampage, my personal street ride, very solid car 89 T-II conversion, big front mount cooler, 413 manual valve body, 3'' mandrel full exhaust (a work of art!) Shelby Charger nose, light weight wheels,toneau cover, ported head, ported ex manifold, 2 piece intake, hybrid turbo, etc, etc, etc. not drivable has 1 bad piston. (but it was a monster at 30psi !)
33. 92 Sundance 2.2 TBI, rough, runs / drives, nice 523 / 371 final drive tranny & shifter that would be perfect in one of the turbovans
+ another storage van FULL of goodies... Shelby Valvecovers, 2 piece intakes, 63ar housings at least two 3'' downpipes 2-stage 5 calibrations, Shelby steering wheels, dozens of lm's SMEC's & SBEC's
CSX Centurions, Crab's, 16'' lace, 15'' lace, at least 2 new in box INDY intercoolers, a custom intercooler, an NPR cooler, new in box Turbo Action manual valve body, complete new boost cooler, water injection, complete new MSD-7AL-2 ignition system w/ boost retard, several sets of +20 & +40 injectors, several perfect heads & ex manifolds, 1 new set of +1mm valves & seats, 1 ported fuel rail, boost & a/f gauges, several years FSM's &
Chilton's / Haynes for every platform, a $1000 pro built 413 tranny w/ manual valvebody & custom torque converter still in the wrapper, at least 2 good used 413 minivan trannys, assorted taillights & sheet metal, beautiful red L body seats, aftermarket grey cloth L seats, pair of corbau (?) racing seats, etc, etc, etc!!! too much to list. but if it has to do with a turbo Dodge ..it go's! again, I'm saving NOTHING for myself.
$10K BUYS EVERYTHING. NOT NEGOTIABLE. WILL NOT SEPARATE.(yet)
ALL TRADES CONSIDERED.
PLEASE DONT ASK ME FOR PICTURES, AT THAT PRICE YOU SHOULDN'T NEED THEM. (IT works out to just over $300 per car, without even counting the thousands in extras! )
I may consider splitting the package up as RT & 8V for $5k each.
Cars can be stored here for up to a year.
Buyer is welcome to pull parts & leave the hulls for the crusher.
Buyer is welcome to list cars & parts on ebay while stored here.
Will deliver for 85 cents per loaded mile, per car, 100 mile minimum.
I also have an extremely nice custom goose neck car trailer specifically designed to haul 3 turbo dodges at once, that I would be interested in selling for a little extra.