It'd be appreciated if any multi-arching change targeted to 12.04.1
could be uploaded ASAP as these will need quite a bit of verification,
so now that we are a month away from 12.04.1 freeze, please make sure
these get reviewed and uploaded.
Some members expressed concerns regarding the processing delays for new
SRUs. Since then, Kate has let me know that the SRU team now implemented
shifts to help improve that issue.
Details can be found here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates
== Team status updates ==
- Desktop: Desktop SRUs are going well, compiz, libunity and bamf are
now in -proposed. Unity SRU is expected within the next 2 weeks and then
potentially another one end of July.
- Foundations: doing some more SRU verification, expecting a few
network related fixes to go as SRU, mdadm and e2fsprogs have been uploaded.
- Kubuntu: KDE for 12.04.1 is currently in -proposed and going through
- L3: Working on multi-arch SRUs and some scripts to help tracking 12.04.1.
- QA: Automated testing reported one broken OEM installation, caused by
livefs/pool mismatch, fixed by Colin last week. Some post-upgrade tests
started reporting obsolete config files, might be related to changes in
the auto-upgrade-tester, jibel is investigating.
- Release: Going through bugs and adding some more to the 12.04.1 list,
based on fixes hitting quantal. Started discussing the schedule for 12.04.2.
- Server: Quite a lot of bugs to fix, Scott will spend some time making
sure the team is making progress on these.
== Actions ==
- arges: to work on a 12.04.1 bug report, showing targeted bugs and
information on status in development release, patches attached and
- xnox: to liase with ballons, gema and jibel w.r.t. fs/storage testing
(blocked on UTAH)