== Notes ==
arges worked on a bug report for point releases, it's available at:
http://people.canonical.com/~arges/point-release/milestone-12.04.1.html This report isn't currently built automatically and will likely be moved
to reports.qa.ubuntu.com in the near future.
Quite a few suggestions have been made to improve that report and ensure
that all the relevant bugs are on it (quite a few seem to be missing).
The upcoming deadlines are:
* 2012/08/02: Beginning of PointReleaseProcess and
* 2012/08/09: KernelFreeze, LanguageTranslationDeadline, SRU Fix
* 2012/08/16: FinalFreeze, ReleaseNoteFreeze
* 2012/08/23: Ubuntu 12.04.1
There are still quite a few concerns on the length of the Unapproved
queue for -proposed, sitting at around 30 packages, representing almost
two weeks of backlog. This is making it harder for the team to track
exactly what's going on.
Bug list went from 106 bugs targeted to 12.04.1 to 112.
26 of these are currently marked fix commited (vs 27 two weeks ago).
50 of the 112 bugs aren't currently assigned to someone.
This is quite bad as the number of bug is supposed to go down, not up at
this point... All 12.04.1 team members will go through the list to
ensure all the bugs are assigned and that any bug that won't make it to
12.04.1 is moved to another milestone.
The meeting cadence is also changing from fortnightly to weekly in an
effort to keep everyone focused and aware of the state of 12.04.1 in
that last month before release.
== Team status updates ==
* L3: Working on multi-arch and the point-release report.
* Release: Looking at QA daily testing, will try to get SRUs to land
* Desktop: A bit behind on compiz/unity SRUs, Unity should be uploaded
next week, compiz was reverted at the last minute and will be pushed
again real soon. The team is concerned by the SRU backlog, making it
more difficult to track issues on errors.ubuntu.com
* Server: Went through the whole list, will follow up on juju and maas
to make sure the fixes land on time.
http://status.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/kernel-bugs/reports/rls-p-tracking-bugs.html * Foundations: Going through the whole list of bugs, will fix the
status/target/importance for any where it's obviously wrong, trying to
get things assigned to people.
== Actions ==
* xnox to liase with ballons, gema and jibel w.r.t. fs/storage testing
* stgraber to review and sponsor bug 977947, bug 977952 and bug 977940
* skaet to poke the SRU team and see what can be done to process the
* stgraber to change the meeting to a weekly meeting