It will be helpful if you guys could provide a document help in a pdf file such that developers can easily read the documentation content. Since I am new to this so it will take bit time to provide more remarks.
Good work otherwise Guys... Keep it up... :)
We'd like to hear about anything you'd like to tell us. If you're short on ideas, here are some:
- Ways we can speed up or improve your ability to evaluate TomEE
- Anything you found difficult or inconvenient about using TomEE
- Documentation you would like to see
- Features you would like to have
- Anything in general to improve TomEE or help us grow
Keep in mind that out of every 100 people that try something out, maybe one will actually post about it. Feel incredibly encouraged to let us know about your experiences with TomEE even if you think we've heard it a hundred times. Odds are we have not heard it and, if we have, the most requested things are done first. So definitely let us know!
Apache TomEE is free, but you can pay us with feedback :)