Den 10-04-2012 14:52, h.g. muller skrev:
> Oh, I figured it out (partly). There apparently is a po/POTFILES.in that
> had to be updated, and it still contained references to the filebrowser/*
> source files. I fixed that now, and "make distcheck" works. I also did
> a "make update-po" in the po directory, and pushed the po/pot files to
> Savannah master.
> I can unpack the tar ball and build XBoard from it. After
> sudo make install
> it runs fine, except that it does not seem to be internationalized. It
> the low buttons and line spacing, and "LANG=de_DE.utf8 xboard" does
> not produce any translations. I have been in such a state before, and
> it is probably just due to something I am doing wrong. I don't know what
> brought me out of it last time (it was not a conscious action).
You don't see any translations because the program runs in the C locale.
You need to call setlocale(LC_ALL, "") to change to the locale defined
by environment variables.